Starting from several days ago new section named "How To" can be found in it.
The structure of How To articles is similar to the overall organization of the User Guide. Each How To at first presents the business goal, and then clearly details the execution steps to follow in order to get that objective done in Openbravo.
We have written articles which explain:
- How to adjust customer account balances using credit memos
- How to transfer funds between financial accounts
- How to setup discounts for early payment
- How to use volume discounts
- How to manage prepaid invoices in receivables
- How to manage prepaid invoices in payables
- How to manage payroll accounting and payment
- How to manage attributes and attribute sets
- How to manage VAT settlement and payment
We welcome you to read them and let us know your feedback!!
Finally, we would like to thank you for the feedback you've already provided. According to it our next priorities would be General Setup and Financial Management areas with Enterprise Modelling and Accounting Configuration.
Stay tuned to the Documentation channel.